Saturday, May 27, 2006

Recording up and going

Dear friends,
The "Recovered Memory" project is under way. Having been writing new songs for the past couple of months, I finally got down to recording the tracks. Two are completed so far:- "Drake's Drum" and "There and Back Again". The results are pretty good (in other words - I can live with them...). I think my mother will appreciate them as well. There are lots of references to my childhood as well as universal themes of pilgrimage and growing up. I am planning two more days of recording this week. and I hope to complete at least two more songs in that time. That will put me well on the way to meeting the July 1 deadline. I leave for Dallas on the 2nd and fly out from there to the UK on the 5th. I am planning a couple of instrumental tracks as well - to help the flow. I have eight songs ready to record.
Pray for me!

No comments: