Friday, October 26, 2007

K-Ville ...A hit in Jail!!



I made the fatal mistake of showing the pilot episode of K-Ville to my Jail GED class a few weeks ago. Their assignment was to write a review. Some were so engrossed that they never took notes, but the couple of reviews I read, gave it a definite 'Thumbs up!'
The result of that session is that now they have demanded to see subsequent episodes.
If they like it ...it must be good.....So I hope that K-Ville survives the cut and continues to capture new fans.
The writing continues to be layered, with enough twists and surprises to hold our attention. In addition, the ensemble cast grows and deepens with each succeeding episode. Anthony Anderson is very impressive, showing grit at the appropriate times and humor when needed. He really is an excellent actor. I hope you check it out - Fox Broadcast channel Monday nights at 8:00 pm CST.

No comments: