Sunday, June 25, 2006

New Song and other news

Just got back from a conference on Adult Education in Natchez, MS - a delightful Antebellum town on the banks of the Mighty Mississippi. While I was staying across the river in Vidalia, LA, I wrote a song for my in-laws wedding. (Wonderful story....must tell you sometime!) The new song is entitled "All things beautiful" as in "...He makes all things beautiful in His time." I am pleased with the outcome and may well record that tune and about three others and add them to the new CD for American consumption. Watch this space.
Also we ( actually Allison mainly) have been readying our house for sale and looking at property in the old part of downtown. You get more house for your dollar there....and with our expanding household, it seemed like a needful thing to do!
LAstly...I'm heading across the pond to England on July 4th ( how appropriate...) for almost two weeks of uninterrupted R & R. WOW!!

No comments: